Monday, April 28, 2008

The Ting Tings Getting That I-Pod Money

Someone recently asked me why I call my blog Dont act like I never told you...its simple. For example I told ya'll when 08 rang in that The Ting Tangs were one of my top 10 artists to watch for in 08...well looks like the next “it” band to blow up from an Apple advertisement could be The Ting Tings. Although the British pair have never gotten a major commercial look, lead singer Katie White and instrumentalist Jules De Martino could very well become the new Feist, who blew the fuck up last year when “1,2,3,4″ was featured in a Nano commercial. In addition to the Apple co-sign, the Ting Tings’ new single “Shut Up and Let Me Go” will appear on their debut album, We Started Nothing (due out May 19). Ahhh I love being right =]



Here is the song that got me started on The Ting Tings-Fruit Machine (the 2nd joitn in the vid)

No comments: